Everest Home Health serves the full spectrum of age groups from children to Senior Citizens. We strive to provide the best care possible to help promote healing while maintaining comfort throughout each plan of care.
Everest Home Health is not part of a big chain of offices. We are a part of your community which allows us to provide care and comfort for those with disabilities, injuries, or illness on a more personal level.
You’ve heard it before, “Home is where the heart is…”, “There’s no place like home…”. At Everest Home Health we couldn’t agree more. Please check the services we are proud to offer for both skilled (requiring medical staff) and non-skilled (does not require licensed staff) needs, and call today for a free, no obligation assessment.
- Skilled Nursing Care
- Skilled Rehabilitation Services including Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech Therapy
- Wound Care
- Medication Management and education
- Catheter Care including changing of catheter, and education for maintaining of catheter
- Diabetic care including education for managing Diabetes and nutritional education
- Infusion Therapy, Injections / IV Therapy
- Tube feeding education and management
- Helping to ensure a safe home environment to reduce fall risk
- Bathing and dressing assistance
- Medication reminders
- Cooking and serving meals
- Walking and exercise
- Escorting to appointments